Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question JomSocial and Kunena 1.5.4 SEF URL to Profile is not correct :(

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by xerano
hello again

i use joomla 1.5.12 with JomSocial 1.2.204 Pro and Kunena 1.5.4 and SEF enabled

i try to visit a jomsocial profile under kunena (by clicking the avatar of the other user or on the name) it displays the Groups of the user so the link is not correct

look

by mouseover the avatar it shows www.site.net/community/gruppen/username/profile.html

but it must show

www.site.net/community/bearbeiten/username/profile.html

how i can fix that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by xerano

• KOSTEK
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #3 by KOSTEK
try flipping the feature/username around in jomsocial

More
14 years 9 months ago #4 by xerano

More
14 years 8 months ago #5 by farseer
I had a similar problem. I found this post
www.kunena.com/forum/11-jomsocial/11435-...unenajomsocialitemid

That was an old post and when I checked the current file, I see that this code has been included, but it was still the problem. Here's what I did to fix my problem:

Line 64 - /components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php
Code:
$kunena_db->setQuery("SELECT id FROM #__menu WHERE link LIKE 'index.php?option=com_community%' AND published='1' LIMIT 1");
I changed it to:
Code:
$kunena_db->setQuery("SELECT id FROM #__menu WHERE link LIKE 'index.php?option=com_community&view=frontpage' AND published='1'");

This fixed all the "profile" links in Kunena, for me. Hope it helps you :)

More
14 years 8 months ago #6 by vegra
mythical!!!!!!!!!!

farseer wrote:

I had a similar problem. I found this post
www.kunena.com/forum/11-jomsocial/11435-...unenajomsocialitemid

That was an old post and when I checked the current file, I see that this code has been included, but it was still the problem. Here's what I did to fix my problem:

Line 64 - /components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php

Code:
$kunena_db->setQuery("SELECT id FROM #__menu WHERE link LIKE 'index.php?option=com_community%' AND published='1' LIMIT 1");
I changed it to:
Code:
$kunena_db->setQuery("SELECT id FROM #__menu WHERE link LIKE 'index.php?option=com_community&view=frontpage' AND published='1'");

This fixed all the "profile" links in Kunena, for me. Hope it helps you :)

Time to create page: 0.496 seconds