Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [SOLVED] Sh404SEF error after upgrading from 1.0.9 to 1.5.3

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #11 by dirtydoug
oh what i did was upload the sh404sef.class.php file directly. :) so i removed it and get the original sh404sef.class.php from kunena and did what the readme.txt told me to do.

####
OPEN (not with WordPad)
####

administrator/components/com_sh404sef/sh404sef.class.php

####
FIND
####

var $shRemoInsertCategoryId = false;

###########
PASTE AFTER
###########

/* Kunena */
var $shInsertKnnName = true;
var $shKnnInsertItemId = false;
/* integer, if 0, no categories will be inserted in URL for a product
if 1, only 'last' category will be inserted in URL
if 2, all nested categories will be inserted in URL */
var $shKnnInsertCategories = 2;
/* boolean, if true, category id will be prepended to category name */
var $shKnnInsertCategoryId = false;
var $shKnnInsertProfileId = false;

and voila ... still not working and worst of all i can not acess sh404sef backend :) haha anyone can help me?

this is the error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in administrator/components/com_sh404sef/sh404sef.class.php on line 1
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by dirtydoug.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds