Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question RSS to forum post

More
15 years 4 days ago #1 by dougthonus
RSS to forum post was created by dougthonus
Is there a component or hack existing that takes an RSS feed and updates a thread based on the feed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 days ago #2 by grumblemarc
Replied by grumblemarc on topic Re:RSS to forum post
How does that work?

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 4 days ago #3 by dougthonus
Replied by dougthonus on topic Re:RSS to forum post
I'd be looking for something that takes a feed, creates a thread, and then everytime that feed has a new entry it just puts a post in the thread with it on there.

Alternately, if it just created a new post everytime an rss feed had a new entry that would also be useful.

More
15 years 4 days ago #4 by dougthonus
Replied by dougthonus on topic Re:RSS to forum post
For example, my website is www.bullspodcasters.com . It covers the Chicago Bulls. There are several chicago papers that have Bulls RSS feeds with their latest stories. I'd like to take the content of those feeds and create new forum posts everytime a story is put on one for people to discuss the story.

More
15 years 4 days ago #5 by grumblemarc
Replied by grumblemarc on topic Re:RSS to forum post
A feed aggregator for Kunena? No extensions or hacks that I know of.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds