Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [SOLVED] 1.09 - Fatal error: Class 'CKunenaCBProfile' not found in ....... Line 175

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #1 by tamerax
Running Joomla 1.5.10
Community Builder 1.2
Was running Kunena 1.08 just fine.
Uninstalled old verion of Kunena. Installed 1.0.9 and it said it upgraded fine. I can access the backend with no issues but when i try to load my site, i get this error:

Fatal error: Class 'CKunenaCBProfile' not found in ..../components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.link.class.php on line 175\

Oh yeah, I also recreated my main menu link because it got erased in the transition.

Any help would be amazing as my site is kinda dead right now :P

Thanks!!

update: When I disable mod_kunenalatest, it loads up again.
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by fxstein.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #2 by eezz
I suggest that you restore from backup if you need your site up asap... otherwise, give the dev's a chance to find out what might be the issue.

More
14 years 11 months ago #3 by tamerax
it has something to do with the mod_kunenalatest. I disabled it and it loads up again. Gonna try to reinstall the module and see what happens.

More
14 years 11 months ago #4 by kai920
maybe the module needs to be updated?

Naming Changes:

+ Renamed fbUserprofile to CKunenaUserprofile. It can be found from lib/kunena.user.class.php

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #5 by koraykupe
Delete %T and close profile links in kunena latest module for now. It needs to be updated.
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by koraykupe.

More
14 years 11 months ago #6 by Pumuckl

More
14 years 11 months ago #7 by fxstein
Thank you for providing a fix!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 11 months ago #8 by sozzled
Yes, thank you for fixing the problem. I just made my first Kunena 1.0.9 upgrade and - oh no! - I got the error. That part of the upgrade is fixed. :)

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds