Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Idea JomSocial Plugin for Interspire Email Marketer Integration

More
14 years 11 months ago #1 by outsourcepro
Hi,

I am developing a JomSocial Plugin to integrate registered users via JomSocial registration progressing into Newsletters in Interspire Email Marketer (IEM) Software.

I have released the same Community Builder Plugin and there are alot people liked it. That's really a great tool to integrate Joomla and IEM software. Basically, by using this plugin, you will be able to add alot of subscribers to the IEM lists while building your community (in Joomla).

There are alot of people used JomSocial instead of CB, so they required me to develop a version for JomSocial. Until now, 90% of the this JomSocial plugin is done. I will release the plugin in about 1-2 next days. If you are interest in the plugin, please add your interest here. I am happy to answers your porsts relate to the plugin...

Sincerely,

Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #2 by kvarnik
subscribing to this thread.

I need software that will allow me to
select users at a very granular level.

My current non-joomla system allows me to build groups of users using custom sql queries.

I can then apply AND, OR, AND NOT logic to these groups. There are often 10 or more business requirements used to define a group.

How complex is your system?

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #3 by outsourcepro
Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

This Plugin is simply adding registered Joomla users to the Interspire Email Marketer lists after registering using JomSocial Registration form.

So by this way, you will be able to insert alot of contacts from Joomla into IEM software automatically.

There are more features will be added to the plugin on next version which will come soon...

Thanks again!
Giang
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by outsourcepro.

More
14 years 11 months ago #4 by grumblemarc
A commercial add-on? No self promotion or advertising please without prior approval. Sorry.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #5 by manimaran
I bought that plugin It is totally waste plugin, it doesnt add user to IEM list after registration. giang wont respond after completion of purchase , i disappoint a lot. waste of money. i am going to mail to interspire too.

Regards
Manimaran
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by manimaran.

Time to create page: 3.907 seconds