Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question suggestion: best credit to designers

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by gonzaunit
suggestion: best credit to designers for next realese Kunena versions

Hello, I am designer templates for kunena, I will like can add more links for example 2, or too if no complete the field "templatebyName" (empty) donĀ“t show space for example "demo ", I will like show "demo"
Code:
<param name="templatebyText" type="hidden" default="demo" /> <param name="templatebyName" type="hidden" default="" /> <param name="templatebyLink" type="hidden" default="http://www.demo.com" />

excellent work :laugh: ,regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #2 by gonzaunit
developers please read this:
if templatebyName is empty, this show one space " " after
the first word for example:
"Credin(space or blank) " the correct should be "Credin"

in kunena.php
Code:
$template = KunenaFactory::getTemplate(); $this->params = $template->params; // Credits echo '<div class="kcredits kms"> ' . CKunenaLink::GetTeamCreditsLink ( $catid, JText::_('COM_KUNENA_POWEREDBY') ) . ' ' . CKunenaLink::GetCreditsLink (); if ($this->params->get('templatebyText') !=''): echo ' :: <a href ="'. $this->params->get('templatebyLink').'" rel="follow">' . $this->params->get('templatebyText') .' '. $this->params->get('templatebyName') .'</a>'; endif; echo '</div>';

change, for fix bug
Code:
$template = KunenaFactory::getTemplate(); $this->params = $template->params; // Credits echo '<div class="kcredits kms"> ' . CKunenaLink::GetTeamCreditsLink ( $catid, JText::_('COM_KUNENA_POWEREDBY') ) . ' ' . CKunenaLink::GetCreditsLink (); if ($this->params->get('templatebyText') !=''): echo ' :: <a href ="'. $this->params->get('templatebyLink').'" rel="follow">' . $this->params->get('templatebyText') ; if ($this->params->get('templatebyName')) { echo ' '.$this->params->get('templatebyName') .'</a>'; } else { echo '</a>'; } endif; echo '</div>';
regards
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by gonzaunit.

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

Thanks for it

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by snilloconator
This has returned in K1.6.3. I added the following code from above and the credits were fixed.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5 by gonzaunit
yes, I would like the credit fixed, Link with the code, maybe kunena 1.6.4 Also would be nice to add more than one link, that way we get more sponsors to fund our work as designers of free templates, it's just my opinion

More
13 years 1 month ago #6 by xillibit
If i'am remember right, i've added this fix in K1.6.3

More
13 years 1 month ago #7 by snilloconator
I updated today to 1.6.3 build 4344 and the bottom credits were broken for me. I added the code provided by gonz and it was fixed. Maybe it can be added to the 1.6.4 build. TY for the awesome work xilibit btw loving the latest release!

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #8 by gonzaunit

snilloconator wrote: I updated today to 1.6.3 build 4344 and the bottom credits were broken for me. I added the code provided by gonz and it was fixed. Maybe it can be added to the 1.6.4 build. TY for the awesome work xilibit btw loving the latest release!

yeah, you're right

no link "the word" and does not show correctly the credit for designers, my code work ok:
www.kunena.org/forum/111-user-written-te...t-to-designers#79222

I appreciate your great work I love Kunena, I hope it solves the problem
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by gonzaunit.

More
13 years 1 month ago #9 by snilloconator
Just to confirm will this be added back into 1.6.4?

More
13 years 1 month ago #10 by xillibit
This will be in k1.6.4

Time to create page: 0.459 seconds