Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Idea Free Joomlana_blue Template For K 1.6.1

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #1 by baazza
Joomlana_blue Template For K 1.6.1

Template has been updated
And is compatible with version : K 1.6.1

DEMO

DOWNLOAD

B) B)

رضيت بالله ربا وبالاسلام دينا وبمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم رسولا
testify & witness that there is no god worthy of being worshipped other than Allah and that Mohammad is His Messenger
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by baazza.
The following user(s) said Thank You: drlovecat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by 810
Nice Template thnx

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by Scottux
Very nice work 3aamer !

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by baazza
Thank You 810 and Scottux

testify & witness that there is no god worthy of being worshipped other than Allah and that Mohammad is His Messenger

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by baazza
And
The template is compatible with the final release of Kunena

Regards

More
13 years 4 months ago #6 by oxijen
Hi,

I'm start using JS Jamba template (from JoomlaShack) a long time ago. And it's really perfect template for me. But yesterday i'm upgrade my Kunena Forum 1.5 to 1.6.1 version and a problem appears. I can't use some features like adding photo, change profile... I try everything in "BBCode editor / Quick Reply not working (and other JavaScript issues)" topic and i guess finally find the problem in the template. When i'm change the template to rhuk_milkyway all problems going through. But i'm change the template again Jamba and all problems are appear.

How can i use my Jamba template problem-free? I must do what?
Please help, i don't want to lose my Jamba template...

Tnx.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #7 by sozzled
This is an edited version of a message I posted yesterday, as a general comment on the I-don't-want-to-give-up-my-site-template argument:

I don't know if anyone else is likely to read these comments of mine but I would like to make a general observation that not directed at any specific person who finds themselves in this situation. Changing your site template is actually the easiest thing in the world to do (and it should be the first thing to look at when you have problems) but it's the one thing that most users resist almost to the death. People ask as "why aren't I seeing the BBcode toolbar" and we tell them that it's a Javascript conflict. People ask "where does this conflict come from" and we tell them that it's from another Joomla extension - most likely their site template - and they can prove this if they uninistall their site template and use rhuk_milkyway ... just to test the theory. Weeks later, they've gone back to K 1.5, they're moire frustrated than ever that we haven't "fixed" their problem and they finally decide to give our suggestion a try - they uninstall the template and, what do you know, that was the cause of the problem. Changing the template isn't always the solution, of course, but it's often very last thing that people try.

It is entirely possible to adapt any existing template design and make it work with Joomla 1.5.x and Mootools 1.2.4. It's possible but it may require a lot of work ... hours of work. The possibility of adapting a site template (designed for an old version of Joomla), and making it work, is not always within the reach of ordinary users like me. If it's really, absolutely, gotta-have-it-essential to use your existing template design (and you don't have the skill or know-how to make the changes) then this is where you probably need to engage someone else to make the changes for you. That work does not come without a price and so you must be very sure that it's only the site template (and nothing else) that you're using that is causing these Javascript problems.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 4 months ago #8 by baazza
And is compatible with version : K 1.6.1

Attachments:

Time to create page: 1.781 seconds