Kunena 6.3.2 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.2 [K 6.3.2] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3
Note: Please go to the Kunena Dashboard after an upgrade so that the Kunena database tables are also updated.

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Editor Buttons

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #1 by snilloconator
Editor Buttons was created by snilloconator
I was in need of a lighter set of BBcode editor buttons for the Aphotic template. I did a search for modified buttons here but could not find any. So I cooked some up in CS3 this morning.:blink: The default editor_buttons.png should work well with darker templates. These will also work well with lighter templates as I have added the .PSD so that you can make any adjustments needed.

I hope someone hasn't already gone through the work of making these and I over looked... LOL OH well I hope it helps!

Download Editor Buttons

Enjoy!!!
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by snilloconator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matias, fxstein, ChaosHead, redaksi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by Reconix
Replied by Reconix on topic Re: Editor Buttons
:laugh: Thanks, I was going to make some to fit in with my current theme. You've saved me a bit of time.

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by snilloconator
Replied by snilloconator on topic Re: Editor Buttons
Glad I could help and sorry for the waaaaay late reply...

More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by WoodExa
Replied by WoodExa on topic Re: Editor Buttons
Thanks a bunch for this one mate!

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds