Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Aphotic - FREE K1.6.0 Dark Template

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1 by snilloconator
Hello all! I tweaked up the default Eagle template because I was in need of a darker theme. There are some added images, emoticons, ranks, etc... There's not much to it as I wanted to keep it more neutral for other sites. I will however be customizing the demo version for site specific. Please feel free to download. Also I'm open for anyone wanting changes made as well.

Download / Demo
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by snilloconator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fxstein, drlovecat, daniells, Encore

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by fxstein
Hi,

very nice thanks!

Can you please submit it into the KED? That way people will find it easier over time.

Thx!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by kssocial
Wow, Snill, that is very nice! Wish I had a dark site on which to use it but both of mine are light.

Good you see you back at putting your skills to good use.

Mike

More
13 years 7 months ago #4 by snilloconator
Thank You for the kind words fx and ks!

I'll be adding this to the KED asap!

More
13 years 7 months ago #5 by snilloconator

More
13 years 7 months ago #6 by JDL
Thanx I am a MS tech but love open source...Havnt touched it for some time... Thank you to the people that keeps open source alive and the very core people designing templates and coding all day long to keep projects like this going. Without you guys and chicks the software world will be ruled by monopoly and bad coding!!! Cheers to the time spend to make a difrence and a real one at that!!! Tonight im having a drink to everbody that codes and fool around for the fun of it. Joomla rules!!! Kunena made my life easy!!! Now lets hope the world benifit from this as intendend too... Respect is earned and all open source programers and developers has the right to call themselvesd hero's!!!

Respect to this template perfect for my site...

More
13 years 7 months ago #7 by snilloconator
Awesome JDL! Well I had some spare time this weekend (not too many on the honey do list...:laugh:)

I'm glad it fits your site well and please feel free to post any problems or suggestions.

More
13 years 7 months ago #8 by daniells
wooow, very nice :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

More
13 years 7 months ago #9 by snilloconator

More
13 years 7 months ago #10 by snilloconator
I have customized the editor buttons so that it gels better with darker templates.

Check em' out...

Editor Buttons for Dark Templates

Time to create page: 0.565 seconds