Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Template default_ex_black not working

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #1 by knocko
Hi,

I've tried to install the default_ex_black Template for Kunena 1.5.
But there comes up a lot of errors. So maybe you can help me?

The main page of Kunena Forum is working,
the "section" page is working too,
but the forum, where i can start new topics, is not working :p

Thats my problem ->

//Edit

I'm using Kunena CBE 1.5.12 from www.mp-vision.de

//Edit 2

Now i've got a template from www.mp-vision.de ! It works! Maybe a normal Kunena-Template isn't compatible with a Kunena-CBE-Template

//Edit 3

Mhh, now I've got the normal Kunena 1.5.12 and the normal Community Builder not the CBE Version.
Working fine.

Thanks for reading :)
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by knocko.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
The Kunena project was not responsible for the development of the "default_ex_black" template; the Kunena project does not support third party-developed add-ons for Kunena. If you have a problem with a third party-developed add-on for Kunena, please do not ask for support from the project team; please direct your enquiry to the developer of the add-on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.536 seconds