Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question 1.0.8. working templates

More
15 years 1 month ago #1 by DJ_Duker
Since the css files changed and we can't use the previous templates, i think we could use a thread to gather all the 1.0.8 working templates.

Remember, i'm not talking about previous version's templates that can be modified to work with the stable kunena version, but templates that work from the beginning with it.

Anyone that has a name/link, feel free to post :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #2 by johnnydement
default_ex ;)

More
15 years 1 month ago #3 by 2ltimeking
Hi there,

here is my first post and my template. I changed colors and a few graphics. Now it fits to the joomla-template "javanya" (green).

You simply have to unzip and overwrite the default_ex directory on your webspace.

Attached find also the german icons.

Greetz
Attachments:

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #4 by 2ltimeking
hope it works now. I made the file a little bit smaller.

File Attachment:

File Name: default_ex...fef3.zip
File Size:84 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by 2ltimeking.

More
15 years 1 month ago #5 by grumblemarc
Why not call it something else an not have to overwrite the default template?

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #6 by 2ltimeking
I think that would be no problem. unpack it and rename the directory. On my website I edited the default_ex and that is why I zipped it that way.
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by 2ltimeking.

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #7 by whouse
Replied by whouse on topic Re:1.0.8. working templates
I did a quick and dirty rework of the Dorona Brown template. I'll go ahead and put it up here as well.
EDIT: oops, I can't as the zip size is limited to 120k and the size of the zip is 302k.
Attachments:
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by whouse.

More
15 years 1 month ago #8 by grumblemarc
Yeah. I had a Dark Red to contribute.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 1 month ago #9 by jbh142
Replied by jbh142 on topic Re:1.0.8. working templates
Can anyone email me there working template for 1.0.8. Especially if you have a working dark version. I run the latest joomla 1.0 version and Kunena 1.0.8.

my email is [email protected] or [email protected]

More
15 years 1 month ago #10 by noelhunter
FYI, a feature added is the inclusion of a css file from the Joomla template. This allows you to change the appearance of default_ex without altering the kunena code (such as with the joomla admin back-end). In your Joomla template, in the css subdirectory, place a copy of kunena.forum.css, and it will be loaded instead of the one in default_ex.

It also allows sites with joomla template changers to have different kunena css files for each joomla template.

So Joomla template makers, you can include a kunena.forum.css and style kunena with your template.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds