Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Theidea Template K1.5.9

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #11 by Slotpro
Replied by Slotpro on topic Re:Theidea Template K1.5.9
Update !

-remove toggle profile
-add tooltip

File Attachment:

File Name: theidea-20100405.zip
File Size:275 KB

next version add toogle profile and other
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Slotpro.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #12 by mibnbikes
Hi Slotpro,

many thanks for your work, but there seems to be a problem with the zip file. I cannot copy all the files to my desktop?? Some of the files are missing a surname, .png or .php for example. I think I counted 3 files.
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by mibnbikes.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #13 by Slotpro
mibnbikes wrote:

Hi Slotpro,

many thanks for your work, but there seems to be a problem with the zip file. I cannot copy all the files to my desktop?? Some of the files are missing a surname, .png or .php for example. I think I counted 3 files.

download again

File Attachment:

File Name: theidea-20...05-2.zip
File Size:275 KB
Attachments:

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #14 by mibnbikes
Still not working for me....

When opening the zip file there are one folder called theidea and one file called the same.

In side theidea folder there is a file called "images" with no surname and inside the folders "Images" and "plugins" are two files called "english" and "qtip" these files are not allowed to be copied??

Also inside images/english folder there a 3 files with no surname? They are "emotions, graph, icons and ranks" See pic.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by mibnbikes.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #15 by Slotpro
Hi mibnbikes ,

in theidea folder have file php ? if have copy folder theidea only to kunena template

images don't have image ? try use 7zip extract file

Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Slotpro.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #16 by mibnbikes
For some strange reason my computer creates some kind og "ghost" files of all the folders in the zip package, weird stuff. I have to leave for another job but will check up really soon.

Many thanks Slotpro.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #17 by Randal
Replied by Randal on topic Re:Theidea Template K1.5.9
Thank you! We need a little bit JS in Kunena :) What about toggle categories (add slide effect)? It should be simple to do.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18 by mibnbikes
Hi again Slotpro,

it seems like you have removed the drop down profile box function?? In the original template this cool function was working and was one the reasons I liked the template.

When the profile box is collapsed the forum posts are smaller (not as heigh) which makes the forum much easier to read through...

Could you make this again?

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #19 by Slotpro
mibnbikes wrote:

Hi again Slotpro,

it seems like you have removed the drop down profile box function?? In the original template this cool function was working and was one the reasons I liked the template.

When the profile box is collapsed the forum posts are smaller (not as heigh) which makes the forum much easier to read through...

Could you make this again?

add drop down box in next version , plz wait

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #20 by Randal
Replied by Randal on topic Re:Theidea Template K1.5.9
Suggestion: Tooltip should be centered over the title not on the end. Because when title is longer Tooltip go beside page. Can this be changed?

Time to create page: 0.542 seconds