Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question kunena avatar in joomlacomments

More
14 years 1 month ago #1 by Tiago Wakabayashi
Hi people

i would wanna know how do I do to put the kunena avatar for the author articles?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I have never user joomlacomments, but does he manage avatar by itself ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #3 by sozzled
Tiago Wakabayashi wrote:

How do I do to put the kunena avatar for the author articles?

Interesting suggestion. Good luck in finding an answer. Kunena avatar images are intended to be used for Kunena forum posts. If you can find out how to use Kunena avatar images for some other purpose, that could be useful knowing how it's done. B)
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4 by Tiago Wakabayashi
I can have explained bad. It's put the kunena avatar in the comments done by someone.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #5 by theprofessor
Tiago Wakabayashi wrote:

Hi people

i would wanna know how do I do to put the kunena avatar for the author articles?

Well, it isn't supported by !JoomlaComment. See here: compojoom.com/forum/topic?id=9210

I don't think there's a 3rd party plugin to have Kunena avatars integrate with !JoomlaComment (yet).

BUT! There might be a solution for you. If you don't want to wait for the time someone may or may not ever make a plugin why not use Community Builder on your site? Community Builder can be integrated with both Kunena and !JoomlaComment.

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds