Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Showing off my edits to default template, green and light tan

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #1 by mschmoldt
www.tiepedia.com/discussion-board So I probably spent 6 hours editing Default template to match my website, hence I wanted to show off my work. The board is now turquoise greenish and light tan :) What do you think?
If anyone wants the CSS or images files feel free to grab them.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by mschmoldt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
Green and light tan? :X Quick, someone call the fashion police! :laugh:

But seriously, the colours at your site actually work quite well together. Thanks for sharing. B)

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #3 by mschmoldt
haha that's awesome, thanks for the humor sozzled :)
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by mschmoldt.

More
14 years 2 months ago #4 by Ganzuelo
Very nice. I would reccomend sharing this over at rocket theme, People would love it since it is a very popular theme

More
14 years 2 months ago #5 by mschmoldt
That's a great idea, I don't know why I didn't think of that. Someone will probably find it useful over there.

More
14 years 2 months ago #6 by zzbomb
Yea very nice it looks great. :) Now if only i can get mine to look as good. lol

6Hour editing spree here i come.

More
14 years 1 month ago #7 by mschmoldt

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds