Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Access problem.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1 by 2Pacalypse-
Access problem. was created by 2Pacalypse-
Ok, here's the problem I'm having.

I want to set 2 different user groups to have access to the same forum category (and only those 2 groups).

So let's say I have forum Admin's in Admin's category.
And I only want to give access to that forum to the following 2 groups:
- Super Administrators
- Authors

This is what settings I've tried so far, none of them worked:
- in both Category and Forum I set Public Access Level to: - Author
- include Child Groups: Yes
- Admin's Access Level: - Super Administrator
- include Child Groups: No (if this is set to Yes, then all Registered users have access).

Actually, I want to give access to this forum to everyone except regular Registered users and users without Account.

Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2 by Moutas
Replied by Moutas on topic Re:Access problem.
LOL 2Pacalypse- aka BGH player?

BTW sorry but I have no idea what you should try to fix your problem :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds