Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Fenris 156 Template

More
14 years 4 months ago #1 by Fenris
Fenris 156 Template was created by Fenris
Hi,
templates Fenris 156 is here .
Undo Pack is here
Demo is here
Webpages are in czech language, but templates is in english and czech language.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2 by Fenris
Replied by Fenris on topic Re:Fenris 156 Template
The template has been updated to version 1.5.7.
Demo
Download
Undo pack

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #3 by Fenris
Replied by Fenris on topic Re:Fenris 156 Template
The templates has been updated to the version 1.5.8.
Dark version
Light version
Undo pack
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Fenris.

More
14 years 2 months ago #4 by zaks
Replied by zaks on topic Re:Fenris 156 Template
Thanks for sharing your Templates with the Community. You have done a great Job :)

More
14 years 1 month ago #5 by mindriot
Replied by mindriot on topic Re:Fenris 156 Template
Outstanding sir.

the best dark templates I have seen and youre keeping up with Kunena releases, much appreciated!

I have a site where the owner so to speak is adamant the theme has to be dark, its been hellish sticking to one after another Dark style that then falls behind Kunena, wish I had seen and tried this much sooner.

More
14 years 1 month ago #6 by Jingz
Replied by Jingz on topic Re:Fenris 156 Template
I'm loving this template... I have the latest Kunena 1.5.9 and this template is just what I was looking for... Thanks and more success! :D

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #7 by Creatorffm
Replied by Creatorffm on topic Re:Fenris 156 Template
Hi Fenris,

Just love this template. I am having a small problem with IE 7 and IE 8 though. I am using the latest dark version of your template on Kunena 1.5.9 and Joomla 1.5.15. The problem is with this block in the css:
Code:
#Kunena tr.fb_sth { background: #404040 url(images/cat_title_head_bg.gif) repeat-x top left; color: #FF5156; font-size:small; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; }
The background image will not show up in IE 7 or 8, It works fine in FF 2 and FF 3, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari. I have edited the template but have only made color changes. I tried replacing my edited css file with your original file but the back ground is still not showing up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. BTW I have included screenshots for both IE and FF to help explain.

Cheers
Dave

Dave "Creator" Marshall
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Creatorffm.

More
14 years 1 month ago #8 by Creatorffm
Creatorffm wrote:

Hi Fenris,

Just love this template. I am having a small problem with IE 7 and IE 8 though. I am using the latest dark version of your template on Kunena 1.5.9 and Joomla 1.5.15. The problem is with this block in the css.....

Nevermind, I found the problem in my Joomla template.

Cheers
Dave

Dave "Creator" Marshall

More
14 years 1 week ago #9 by sileshn
Replied by sileshn on topic Re:Fenris 156 Template
Hi Dave, I have the same problem. Will you let me know how you solved it? What was the problem with the template.

More
14 years 1 week ago #10 by Creatorffm
Hi sileshn ,

I can not for the life of me remember what I did to fix the problem.
You could try adding this line to your Joomla template css file.
Code:
#kunena tr.fb_sth { url("/components/com_kunena/template/Fenris-DARK/images/cat_title_head_bg.gif") repeat-x scroll left top #404040 !important }

Cheers
Dave

Dave "Creator" Marshall

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds