Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [How do I?] -Adding Google Ads

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #1 by MasterVision
In which part of the Template I need to modify to add Google Ads in between Posts on Topic View like the one in this forum.

Thank you very much and any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
MasterVision
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by MasterVision.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #2 by etusha
what joomla are u using 1.0 or 1.5?

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #3 by grumblemarc
This has been asked a few times already. This functionality is broken in the current version (for J1.5-don't know about 1.0.xx) but fixed in the upcoming one. If you are good with code you can insert a Joomla module position into the forum layout.
I suggest you wait until the next version is released. Any hacked code will probably be overwritten on upgrade and may even cause functionality problems after. so I don't recommend this.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by grumblemarc.

More
15 years 1 month ago #4 by MasterVision
grumblemarc wrote:

This has been asked a few times already. This functionality is broken in the current version (for J1.5-don't know about 1.0.xx) but fixed in the upcoming one. If you are good with code you can insert a Joomla module position into the forum layout.
I suggest you wait until the next version is released. Any hacked code will probably be overwritten on upgrade and may even cause functionality problems after. so I don't recommend this.

That's what I'm thinking since I am also waiting for the next release version, If I edited some part of my html then it fonflicts with new settings... would end to several bugs and error reports :D

But anyway... which part of the template I need to edit if ever? Thanks... as always ;)

@etusha...Im using joomla 1.5.9

More
14 years 11 months ago #5 by bubbawubba
Any update on this?

More
14 years 11 months ago #6 by grumblemarc
Update on what?
Have you checked the documentation?
Kunena's Module Positions

Kunena has the following module positions within which you can place any joomla module, so to add Google Ads to your site simply publish a Joomla Google Ads module into one of these positions.

kunena_profilebox

kunena_announcement

kunena_bottom

kunena_msg_1 ... kunena_msg_n, where n = number of messages in a page

These module positions are available for any type of Joomla modules and are not limited to advertising modules, anything that can be displayed inside a module can be shown inside of Kunena through these positions.

Sizing and available space should be considered carefully as large modules can consume significant portions of your screen real estate.

Does this not work for you?

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds