Kunena 6.3.2 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.2 [K 6.3.2] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3
Note: Please go to the Kunena Dashboard after an upgrade so that the Kunena database tables are also updated.

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question How to create new rules in Alpha User points!!

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by gauravmudgal
Hi!

I am really grateful for this forum for resolving past few queries of mine within few days. Thats really awesome! & hence i am trusting more & more here for getting new features being discussed or resolved out for my website.

Now i am looking for solution for creating new rules for Component "Alpha User points". I installed this with an intent to promote more active participation within my members. however i am finding few difficulties as pre-define rules for auto-distribution of marks doesnt have one for reading or posting any topic on embeded Kunena forum on my website.

So, my questions are:
1. Any one using any point system other than Alpha which rewards Auto-marks for Forum posting/reading as well & found much better than this?
2. Any one has developed some crack/plugin for integrating Alpha user points with Kunena Forum as well?
3. Alpha User point control panel however shows a tab in Rules-> "Create New rule" but asks for some program. Can anyone help me by providing that to meet my end results?

Awaiting for as usual Genius replies.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2 by Dizzo
Great question, I am looking for the same thing. A answer would be superb.

Integration witn Alpha User points would make my site 100 percent better.

Kunena is great and this integration would double Kunena's worth.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3 by Matias
I must have missed this topic:

1) Currently we support AUP and JomSocial, but only for posting, not reading topics. CB points support is in the works.
2) Just upgrade to K1.5.7
3) Latest version of AUP already contains rules for Kunena.

And yes, the integration exists!

More
14 years 6 months ago #4 by Dizzo
Thanks, I will upgrade tomorrow.

Time to create page: 0.539 seconds