Kunena 5.1.16 Released (18 Mar 2020)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.16 [K 5.1.16] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

× This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Loved Gainsboro Template - Kunena 1.5.12

More
10 years 2 months ago #61 by Harry deluxe
Is there any chance to get this template running on 1.5.8??

I really need to update but love the template

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #62 by @quila
Harry deluxe wrote:

After installing Gainsboro I have the problem that i can't upload and show Avatars :-(

Can't find a solution. Please help

Hi Harry,

can you be more specific about Avatar Upload.
With default_ex template you have not the problem??
You get some error when you upload Avatar??

More
10 years 2 months ago #63 by @quila
Smokey4life wrote:

On top of eagerly awaiting a dark themed version of this template, i also use jonijnm edition and noticed that the newest member at the bottom of my forum has a link to nowhere

https://www.bikesandtrikes.frihost.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=11#
all other member links seem to link to jomsocial just fine other then on the bottom stats on the categories page.

Also with using the jonijnm edition it has extra hacks which makes it more integrable with jomsocial and will allow you to show your jomsocial status in your posts with your post count and whatnot. Is there anyway we could get that added into this template?

Some days more and Dark template will be ready - you can see here Gainsboro Dark Demo and link will be fixed also.

More
10 years 2 months ago #64 by Harry deluxe
@quila wrote:

Hi Harry,

can you be more specific about Avatar Upload.
With default_ex template you have not the problem??
You get some error when you upload Avatar??

I was able to solve the avatar problem. It was a problem with the read/write rights on my server. But is it possible to use the template with 1.5.8? Because i have the problem that the number of answers are not counted which is a problem solved in 1.5.8.

More
10 years 2 months ago #65 by latino
Hi:

Is gainsboro free secure regarding vulnerability for 1.5.4 and earlier templates?

B)

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #66 by itos
I have the same problem with sub-categories in forums. I replaced the file but it doesn´t work, it just removed the error line. Thanks anyway.

Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object in /home/*****/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.category.class.php on line 84
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by itos.

More
10 years 1 month ago #67 by itos
Ok I solved it. I replaced the that comes with the "gainsboro left" fb_sub_category_list.php with the original file from gainsboro v.2 template and now my sub forums work well.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #68 by darksoul
Are your templates working with 1.5.9?

More
10 years 1 week ago #69 by zilveer
I vote for the gainsboro to be included:)
But i prefer the gainsboro tegel template

More
10 years 1 week ago #70 by shenuke
darksoul wrote:

Are your templates working with 1.5.9?

Yes, Worked on 1.5.9 :)

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds