Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena 1.5.6 Template: "MOC - We Love Kunena"

More
14 years 8 months ago #31 by JerryLeeLewis
Will this work with Kunena 1.5.5 ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #32 by phattpat

it does for me ;-)
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by phattpat.

More
14 years 7 months ago #33 by joomlaku
Replied by joomlaku on topic Re:Kunena 1.5.4 Template:
Yeah good templates :lol:

More
14 years 6 months ago #34 by MartinD
Replied by MartinD on topic Re:Kunena 1.5.4 Template:
JerryLeeLewis wrote:

Works for me :laugh: Nice work...

More
14 years 6 months ago #35 by Gigameister
was trying to fix it but now i get

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/massive/public_html/fatuga.net/components/com_kunena/template/WeLoveKunena/fb_layout.php on line 219

More
14 years 6 months ago #36 by Spock
Replied by Spock on topic Re:Kunena 1.5.4 Template:
Gigameister wrote:

was trying to fix it but now i get

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/massive/public_html/fatuga.net/components/com_kunena/template/WeLoveKunena/fb_layout.php on line 219

Hi Gigameister,
The error is strange because the PHP files that I have been modified for this template weren't changed in the last upgrade of Kunena (1.5.4 -> 1.5.5). Use the uninstall package included in the template (uploads to Joomla! root) - it'll replace all files modified back to the default. Please then check that the default_ex works correctly. Re-upload the template package to the Joomla root - please read the readme.txt file. As the others have stated this template does work for 1.5.5. Please don't hesitate to contact me if the problem persists and i'll have a look at it for you.
Regards

More
14 years 6 months ago #37 by Linuus
Hi!

Installed this template on 1.5.5 today but the forum tools don't work. When I click on Forum Tools I just jump up to the top of the page.

Any ideas?

More
14 years 6 months ago #38 by Linuus
Hi!

Installed this template on 1.5.5 today but the forum tools don't work. When I click on Forum Tools I just jump up to the top of the page.

Any ideas?

More
14 years 6 months ago #39 by bambou
Replied by bambou on topic Re:Kunena 1.5.4 Template:
Linuus wrote:

Hello :)

Forum Tools are working for me (Joomla 1.5.14 / Kunena 1.5.5).

All features are not working well, even with Kunena 1.5.4, but I don't really mind because there are not essentials for me and it's a nice looking template, I love it :woohoo:

I use a french translation of Kunena, so it's not easy for me to show and explain in english what is not working properly, but I can say for example :
- no case to select topic icons when you are posting ;
- no case to select notification by mail when you are posting (but you can subscribe to the post after posting) ;
- no case to select topics when you want to move or delete different topics ;
- no speech bubbles's arrows with Opera 9.63 and 10.00.

I think it would be usefull for Spock and all of us ;) to have more feedbacks with screenshots to explain what is not working properly, because it's a great template B)

More
14 years 6 months ago #40 by Spock
Replied by Spock on topic Re:Kunena 1.5.4 Template:
Linuus wrote:

Hi!
Any ideas?

Forum tools also work for me after upgrade on the latest joomla and kunena on three seperate sites - so there should not be a problem - please PM me access to the site if you want me to have a look.

bambou wrote:

no case to select topic icons when you are posting

- this feature works for me when "New Thread" is selected - it doesn't work when replying to a topic - as per Kunena deafult.

no case to select notification by mail when you are posting (but you can subscribe to the post after posting)

Also works for me - please "Allow Subscriptions" in the backend. Note that it won't show if you are already subscribed to a topic but it certainly shows up for me when creating and reply with the WLK template.

no case to select topics when you want to move or delete different topics

Again this works for me on all sites (the selectbox may be left aligned on your site - but is still there) - it is visible on the right of recent discussions and my discussions and the topic level of the categories.

no speech bubbles's arrows with Opera 9.63 and 10.00.

This error is known and can't be fixed as the idea behind these speech bubbles was that the are CSS Only - I may release an image based speech bubble in the future.

@bambou - although they work for me i understand that i might not be the case for everyone - if you would like you can PM me a URL and i'll try to fix it for you

Thanks to the both of you for the feedback

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds