Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question SEO using Joomla core

More
14 years 10 months ago #1 by svanschu
So Kunena don't need an SEF Extension for future I started to build the SEO file to use the Joomla Core SEO. Before it will be set into the kunena installation file I want you to test it and report the bugs here.

To use it, download the zip file and unzip it, copy the file router.php into the
Code:
yoursite/components/com_kunena/
folder.

Note: THIS IS ONLY FOR KUNENA 1.5.1b OR HIGHER!!!!!

File Attachment:

File Name: router-641...6cc5.zip
File Size:1 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2 by MarcelP102
Great work!

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #3 by FENIX
Replied by FENIX on topic Re:SEO using Joomla core
And what about Joomla 1.0?
I do not want to use 1.5 yet it is not stable enough ;) (I mean Joomla! not your forum of course! :) )
If you have done this Kunena version for both (1.0 and 1.5) this last (as I read) time, so please don't leave those people who still use Joomla 1.0 without your support and help! :blush:
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by FENIX.

More
14 years 10 months ago #4 by svanschu
Replied by svanschu on topic Re:SEO using Joomla core
If you are using Joomla 1.5 you can try if it works with kunena 1.0.x but i don't give a garantee so pls try only on test system. As far the variables in the URL don't changed it should also work for 1.0.x but i don't know if the legacy mode will destroy it.

So pls test on a test system and and report your result. Thx

More
14 years 10 months ago #5 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:SEO using Joomla core
Legacy mode should not have any effect on native code, but I'm not sure if Joomla tries to load the file for legacy components.

More
14 years 10 months ago #6 by svanschu

More
14 years 10 months ago #7 by taurgis
Replied by taurgis on topic Re:SEO using Joomla core
Well just tested it. For some reason it adds "component/kunena/" to every url. Any way to remove it?

More
14 years 10 months ago #8 by svanschu
Replied by svanschu on topic Re:SEO using Joomla core
Give me pls little bit more info...your using mod_rewrite? which kunena version?

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #9 by taurgis
I am using mod_rewrite and kunena 1.5.1b. This is also the case using the 1.0.10 version.

EXAMPLE URL:

http://website/component/kunena/view/1-test/10-testing.html
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by taurgis.

More
14 years 10 months ago #10 by taurgis
Another bug, you can't edit a post. It redirects to the category page after submit instead of the "in between" page.

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds