Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Hack to Recount Total Posts Count BY USER

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #1 by richm
I am working on a hack to modify the RECOUNT button to also recount total posts by user. I am using the discussbot, and it appears that sometimes posts are not being properly incremented whey they are added via the discussbot when configured certain ways. I have also seen the counts get messed up based upon imports, conversions, moves, and mass deletes.

The plan is to put this hack into the Recount Category Stats button. Before I do this, I wondered if anyone has looked into this yet.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by richm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2 by Matias
I have some made some SQL to recount posts of all users.

This one counts all messages for every user:

SELECT userid, count(*) FROM `jos_fb_messages` GROUP BY `userid`

Note: there can be users that are removed but messages still have their userid..

More
14 years 10 months ago #3 by richm
Thanks. My programmer documented the hack they came up with for this here:
www.joomlasystems.com/index.php/componen...m-recount-user-posts

I implemented it, and it worked.

More
14 years 10 months ago #4 by Matias
Good work!

This can be done even faster, but it needs some extra attention.

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds