Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Birthday Modul

More
13 years 6 months ago #91 by svanschu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #92 by rgponce
Replied by rgponce on topic Re: Birthday Modul
I don't know if is a bug, but the upcomming birthdays show the actual age of users instead the age he'll make in his birthday.

ps: sorry the bad english

More
13 years 6 months ago #93 by svanschu
Replied by svanschu on topic Aw: Re: Birthday Modul

Scottux wrote: Username = jacko

Sorry for the wait, had some exams. I tested arround and it works with the 1.6.5 version.

Only thing I can guess is to uninstall the module delete the broken forum threads and install the module again.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94 by Scottux
Replied by Scottux on topic Re: Aw: Re: Birthday Modul
Hello

Same problem for me with 1.6.5 version with french translation after uninstall/install and delete the broken forum threads.

This is not a problem because I will use the module without topiclink.

Thank you for your patience and good weekend. :)

More
13 years 6 months ago #95 by svanschu

rgponce wrote: I don't know if is a bug, but the upcomming birthdays show the actual age of users instead the age he'll make in his birthday.

ps: sorry the bad english

Is it possible that the birthday you refer to is in the next year? We have 2010 and the birthday is in 2011? If yes then it is a bug, I forgot some logic for year change.

If the birthday is in 2010 then it should show the right age.

More
13 years 6 months ago #96 by alsvieira
Replied by alsvieira on topic Re: Birthday Modul
Good afernoon,

I am using the module with cb 1.2.3 integration and forum thread. My problem is that the "warning" before the birthday is made with user first name and last name and the forum thread is created with user name. I would like to have the forum thread created with the user first name and last name like the warning before the birthday, is it possible?

Thanks for you help.

More
13 years 6 months ago #97 by svanschu
Replied by svanschu on topic Re: Birthday Modul
It sounds interesting but I just don't know what you mean with "warning".

More
13 years 6 months ago #98 by alsvieira
Replied by alsvieira on topic Re: Birthday Modul

LDA wrote: It sounds interesting but I just don't know what you mean with "warning".

Sorry for my english, by warning i mean the birthdays that are show In the time frame that i have set. For example if a user name is james and surname cameron and ninckname jb565 on the time frame it shows for example James Cameron have birthday in 1day but when the automatic forum thread is post it uses the nick name jb565. My question is if it is possible to the automatic thread uses name and surname instead of nickname?

Thanks for your help

More
13 years 6 months ago #99 by svanschu
Ah now I understand :)

Hehe that's excatly the bug what I found 2 hours ago, when I added the multi language support.

Will be in 1.7.0

More
13 years 6 months ago #100 by alsvieira
Thanks.

Take Care

Time to create page: 0.623 seconds