Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question How can I replicate the "Community" Button that I see above on this site?

More
15 years 2 weeks ago - 15 years 2 weeks ago #1 by mike177
Hello,
Kudos to Kunena to its forum and its site... I especially like the "Community" page on www.kunena.com . Is it possible to replicate this on my own site? If so, any hints???

Many thanks,
Mike
Last edit: 15 years 2 weeks ago by mike177.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #2 by grumblemarc
Buy JomSocial. It's a commercial Joomla extension.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #3 by mike177
Replied by mike177 on topic Re:How can I replicate the
oh...

so that would mean replacing community builder with jom social... correct?

Thanks.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #4 by mike177
Replied by mike177 on topic Re:How can I replicate teh
I just looked at jom social.

It does not look like they support kunena... or do they?

Can I integrate kunena with jom social???

Is it better / same / worse than the integration with Community Builder?

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #5 by OPEN365
Replied by OPEN365 on topic Re:How can I replicate teh
Mike not sure if you noticed. Go to your Kunena settings in backend and you will see JomSocial integration options. Kunena is the best forum option for JomSocial as far as integration goes. If you post your needs for a community component we may be able to give you a better idea of what solution would be best for you including whether you want to pay for a solution or use open source. There are pros and cons.

I myself use JomSocial and it's been a great component so far. A project I am working on has tripled it's member base because of JomSocial.

Time to create page: 0.605 seconds