Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question phpBB3 > FireBoard > Kunena conversion problem - please help

More
12 years 9 months ago #1 by dzikson
So I'm at a point where I have my phpBB3 data migrated into the same database as Joomla. FireBoard is installed and working.

My problem is when I try to run the converter I get:

Importing data from phpBB
Connecting to Database... OK
Populating Categories...
Invalid query:
INSERT INTO `db372163238`.`jos_fb_categories` (id,parent,name,ordering,description,pub_access,pub_recurse,published,numPosts,numTopics,id_last_msg,time_last_msg) SELECT forum_id, parent_id, forum_name, left_id, forum_desc, 0, 0, 1, forum_posts, forum_topics, forum_last_post_id, forum_last_post_time FROM `db372163238`.`phpbb_forums`
Unknown column 'parent_id' in 'field list'

Someone suggested I check the jos_fb_categories table structure to see if there is a field parent_id. I checked and there isn't. I see id or parent but not parent_id. I tried renaming parent to parent_id (no clue if it was the right step but I figured I'll try), but it didn't help.

What do I do know? Please help as we lost our admin and I have to figure this out on my own. And I don't know much about these things :(.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds