Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question e107

More
12 years 10 months ago #1 by ice5192
e107 was created by ice5192
I have been using e107 for some time i now want to explore into another relem of coolness

I just need the forums/sub and main/ users post etc

Can some one please help me i just want to convert the tables to Kun how do i do this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by ice5192
Replied by ice5192 on topic Re: E107
we all know e107 is dead we e07 users need migrating scripts made so we can keep our security and our sites going and looking good :)

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by blazey
Hi i could do with some help if any one can i am look to move from e107 to joomla with Kunena 1.7.2 as my fourms.

Is there a way i could bring over my users & fourms database from e107 to Kunena 1.7.2 as i would like to keep them and no get my members to start all over again.

More
12 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: e107
G'day, blazey, and welcome to Kunena.

We've had a couple of questions asked about e107 (see the results of this search ) in the past but there hasn't been much interest shown in converting this kind of forum to Kunena. Perhaps someone in the community may have some ideas to help you?

I suggest, however, that you may like to read my article I want to migrate my forum to Kunena ...

Time to create page: 2.283 seconds