Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Migration from "ccboard 1.2rc" on Kunena 1.6

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #1 by lux
(excuse the language, use google translator)

Hello everyone.

I want to use Kunena 1.6 on my website. Now use ccboard 1.2rc.
I tried to install "Kunena 1.5", and then use the converter, but it did not work.
When you install "Kunena 1.5" from joomla, it shows a blank page that says "Creating version table" supported by a green check. if within the component tells me:

* Your FireBoard installation is incomplete!

Notice

* Because of the above errors is your now offline and Forum Administration Forum Has Been Disabled.

* Possible Reasons for this error:
* 1) Kunena installation process has failed or timed out (try to install it again)
* 2) You Have manually modified or removed Kunena Some of the tables from your database
* You can find solutions to common issues The Most On Our community documentation wiki: Kunena Documentation Wiki
* Our support forum can be found from: www.kunena.com

I've tried everything, the lights of compressed formats Kunene, cache, permissions, everything is ok on my site to host Kunene, but does not work.

If I try to install FireBoard 1.6, it installs fine.

I found this converter, but I have no idea how to use it:

snipt.net/stipsan/ccboard-converter

I found this converter in your post, but I have no idea how to use it and if it works today.

you can install "Kunena 1.6" and finally convert ccboard 1.2rc?

If there is a solution, I'll be happy.

Thank you very much.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by lux.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.489 seconds