Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Agora > kunena - error - duplicate entry

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #1 by postmanpl
I'm trying connvert agora to kunena 1.5 but i always got same error.

I removed all users from jos_users and jos_agora_users (except my account) for tests and still get this error. Can anybody halp with this?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'KunenaConvertersModelKunenaConverters::_insertData failed. (Duplicate entry '69' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO jos_fb_users (userid,posts,gender) VALUES ('69','0','0'))' in /home/virt5926/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunenaconverters/models/kunenaconverters.php:367 Stack trace: #0 /home/virt5926/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunenaconverters/models/kunenaconverters.php(100): KunenaConvertersModelKunenaConverters->_insertData('fb_users', Array) #1 /home/virt5926/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunenaconverters/models/kunenaconverters.php(34): KunenaConvertersModelKunenaConverters->_importAgoraUsers() #2 /home/virt5926/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunenaconverters/controllers/kunenaconverters.php(37): KunenaConvertersModelKunenaConverters->agora() #3 /home/virt5926/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/app in /home/virt5926/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunenaconverters/models/kunenaconverters.php on line 367
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by postmanpl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by crbadbeat
I am having this same issue, any help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds