Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Moving over from phpBB to K 1.6

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #1 by bristolgizmo
Well which bit should this be in? can anyone help?
my site is MK1TT.com and looking to move over to kunena fromPHPBB3 so it intergrate with my jomsocial part, can anyone help or point my in the direcsion of a good converter ?
may be posted in wrong area Sorry if it is , mods please move :(
Sam
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by bristolgizmo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by Mar10e
See this topic: www.kunena.org/forum/101-k-10-installati...-kunena-step-by-step

As you can see in the pinned topic in this forum ( www.kunena.org/forum/191-kunena-migrator...ir-data-to-kunena-16 ) the migrator isn't ready yet.

You can also use JFusion for the time being. I use it on my site (vertrekkersinfo.nl); since the layout matches it works OK for the time being.

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by deminbo
you need to wait, it is still under development

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by weaklinks
Holy crap ... i just spent 3-4 days trying to migrated from IPB3 to PHPBB3 so I can move to to this version. so much effort and time to move to this software

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #5 by GoremanX

weaklinks wrote: Holy crap ... i just spent 3-4 days trying to migrated from IPB3 to PHPBB3 so I can move to to this version. so much effort and time to move to this software

When the developers were working on Kunena, I doubt their goal was to create a forum software "that is as easy as possible to migrate to from other forum software". I think they put the right priorities at the top of the list.

THE place to discuss photography!
www.friendlyphotozone.com
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by GoremanX.

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds