Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for AlphaUserPoints or its related products. For AlphaUserPoints support you should visit AlphaPlug .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use AlphaUserPoints with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of AlphaUserPoints.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Users cannot access Kunena profile with AUP integration

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #1 by oconnor
Hi there,

I am currently using Kunena 4.0.5 with AUP integration. The points system is working prefectly however it is impossible for users to access their Kunena profiles. I am getting the following error.

Unsupported operand types in /home/*******/public_html/********.com/libraries/cms/router/router.php on line 234

This error occurs when the user clicks on "profile" or "users".

Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by oconnor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

You need to create a menu item pointing to Alpha User Point to solve this issue

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xristo, oconnor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds