Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is not a support forum for AlphaUserPoints or its related products. For AlphaUserPoints support you should visit AlphaPlug .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use AlphaUserPoints with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of AlphaUserPoints.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Hiding points

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by chinamobilenag
Hiding points was created by chinamobilenag
Hello,

I'd like to hide the AUP points from the user profile (both on profile page and posts). How can i do that? It seems like there is no setting and I do not quite understand the code of the plugin.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Hiding points
Disable the Kunena - AlphaUserPoints plugin.

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by chinamobilenag
Replied by chinamobilenag on topic Hiding points
Then points will not be credited anymore. Thats not what I want. I just want them to be hidden.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
If no-one can see the points, does it matter if points are credited or not?

If you only want to hide the points, you can probably do it with a few lines if CSS added to the end if your Joomla site template CSS file.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 4 months ago #5 by chinamobilenag
The points are used for internal purpose and should not be visible in public. I have tried quite a few things but if I don't know how the points are displayed I can't do anything.

More
10 years 4 months ago #6 by sozzled
You can hide just about anything with CSS - the display: none rule - if you know the name of the page element you need to hide. I don't know much about AUP but I could probably fix thus fir you in very little time if you are totally stuck. Care to make a small donation to the cause fir my time? :whistle:

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #7 by chinamobilenag
The problem is that AUP is using the same element as the number of posts. It is called "kpost-userposts". So if I choose display:none here, the post counter would disappear as well. CSS is not a solution for that. I need to find that ***** piece of code that is injecting the points into the template and kill it.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Profanity removed by moderator

Time to create page: 0.523 seconds