Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Idea define target of search results /// edit resultorigin

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #1 by Sokarx
Hi,
is it possible to set an option for the target of the search results.
If i use a link from the search it opens a new tab (like target="_blank")
But i want that it opens in this tab (like target="_top")

An other "problem" is the kind of display the source of kunena hits. The plugin shows only the section where the hit is.

1. Serching Key
(sub-category) <

I want that it displays "name of BB/category(/sub-category/.....)"
Because the name of the category alone dont outline that is was a forum result

1. Serching Key
(name of BB/category/sub-category/sub-category)

i hope somebody can help me
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Sokarx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Sokarx, and welcome to Kunena.

Sokarx wrote: Is it possible to set an option for the target of the search results.

Easy to do: hold the CTRL key down when you press the Search tab (or submit button) and the results will appear in a new browser tab or window. Another way is to use Menu Manager and define the behaviour of the item so that it opens in a new window (like the "FAQs" tab at the top of this page does. ;)
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #3 by Sokarx
hi and thanks for your time,
but i have no problem with the kunea menu.

My problem is in the Kunena Add-on/Plugin "Kunena Search" what modify the joomla search to find strings in BB's and the joomla content (including my Joomla FAQ).
I dont use the Kunea menu because i have only a link to open the BB index from my site and another one to see new posts.

if i use the Joomla search i got something like that
Code:
1. Link1 (Bulletinboard category x) 2. Link2 (FAQs/FAQ Category) ... preview from FAQ ... 3. Link3 (News/News category) ... Preview from News ...

If i use a link of the searching results they open in an new Browser tab (new Window) (like target="_blank") but i want that they dont do that... i want to stay in my single browsertab like target="_top"

that is my problem.
sry if my english is not so clear but its not my first language
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Sokarx.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds