Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question target

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by dig814
target was created by dig814
Can someone please explain how to edit plugin so links open in same window? Now links open in new window in search results.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: target
Hello,

It's Joomla! itself which display results, so you need to change how joomla! work

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by dig814
Replied by dig814 on topic Re: target
Not correct. I installed the Kunena search plugin. When I click on regular search results, they open in same page. When I click on results from Kunena plugin, they open in new window.

More
12 years 8 months ago #4 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: target
Yes, you are right :blush:

In the file kunenasearch.php under plugins directory, add the following code at line 159 :
Code:
$row->browsernav = 0;

The result :
Code:
foreach ( $rows as $key => $row ) { if ($shBbcode) { $row->text = KunenaParser::parseBBCode ( $row->text ); } else { $row->text = KunenaParser::stripBBCode ( $row->text ); } $row->browsernav = 0; $row->title = JString::substr ( $row->title, '0', $contentLimit ); $row->section = $row->section; $rows [$key]->href = CKunenaLink::GetMessageURL ( $row->id, $row->catid ); }

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 8 months ago #5 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Re: target
Yes, thats working. can you add it to git.

More
12 years 8 months ago #6 by dig814
Replied by dig814 on topic Re: target
Thanks guys. That worked great. Is there a way to get search results to display SEF results? For example, results show this:

www.pixelpointcreative.com/component/kun...plate-main-menu.html

If I search from within kunena, I get this:
www.pixelpointcreative.com/support/forum...plate-main-menu.html

The problem with the first method is that all my top menu links for kunena are missing.

Thanks
Dan

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds