Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

The Kunena Search plugin added additional functionality to the standard Joomla search feature. Please do not confuse this plugin with the module that is used to display a search box; questions about the module are covered in another category.

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Idea Search Plugin not adding results to standard search - K 1.7.2 and Joomla! 2.5.2

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by wengeol2
I am trying to make a Kunena forum searchable using the standard Joomla! search function. Installation of Kunena worked without any issues and as far as I can tell, the forum works nicely. I do not want to add a second search box on the website for my users to be able to search the forum. I understand the search kunena plug-in should do what I am looking for.

Thank you for your reply.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 100M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : fotocommunity | author: Olivier Wenger | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: 9 March 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.2

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.2 | Kunena Stats 1.7.2 | Kunena Login 1.7.2 | Kunena Search 1.7.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.490 seconds