Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Important SMF 2.0.2 to Kunena 1.7.2

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by HawkMultimedia
I just upgraded SMF 1.1.16 to SMF 2.0.2 as the first step towards trying to migrate a site to Joomla 2.5 from 1.5.26. The first time I ran the importer, I got the TableSession store error, so I truncated, then only selected configuration, map users, profiles, categories and messages. The reason I chose map users is becuase I've had SMF bridged with jFusion, so the users and passwords already exist and have been sync'd. It completes with no errors and comes pretty darn close to doing the trick, until you start looking closely into the topics, the posts don't match up with the correct user, some users you can click to see their profile, others not. Registered, joined and last posted dates aren't close. I can do without the user's dates matching up, but the posts matching up to the wrong users won't fly. On the list of topics in a category, it will correctly display "last post by therightusername", but when you click on that username (if it's clickable) it goes to someone else's profile! So, four hours later, and frustrated as hell, I come here begging for help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds