Kunena 5.2 Beta 1 Released (24 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Question DMG Forums to Kunena?

More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by onyx
DMG Forums to Kunena? was created by onyx
Has anyone done a conversion between DMG Forums (on SQL Server 2008 R2) to Kunena? I really need this asap if anyone has any info! Basically i need a program that will take the DMG forum (can load it into mysql without the forum) to PHPBB or Kunena? :(

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic DMG Forums to Kunena?
I'm not aware that anyone has done that conversion before. I think that the worst issue is SQL server -> MySQL conversion, after that converting data is easier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds