Kunena 5.2 Beta 1 Released (24 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Question users import from phpbb3 fails.

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1 by thomasjojo
Forgive me, but Im strugling. I need to import my users, from phpbb3.
I manage to run the Kunenaimporter, and all data is imported, except the users.

I get this message:
extuser: Invalid query:
TRUNCATE TABLE `#__kunenaimporter_users`
Table 'vmobikwm_autism.ain_kunenaimporter_users' doesn't exist SQL=TRUNCATE TABLE `ain_kunenaimporter_users`

So I try to first create that table, but I fail to have correct structure in the table.

I try to follow the instructions, but Im stuck.
www.kunena.org/forum/203-Kunena-Forum-Im...Kunena-1-6?start=130

If Im to change the prefix in the com_kunenaimporter/models/export_phpbb3.php line #383 and on, please tell me how.
I wish there was a FAQ with solid description on how to do if you fail..

I moved my forum to under a 2.5 installation (not the 1.5) and truncating the tables and add all options. It seams to be working.
It says the database import of users is 100% done.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by thomasjojo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by Matias
Is the issue fixed?

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #3 by mwolf
well
I will try to do phpb3 to kunena I stil did not do that
but since kunena are using joomla users you can import users from phpbb3 to joomla with jfusion
well you can import users from smf and other boards to joomla as well :)
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by mwolf.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds