Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Fatal error: not creating tables

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by muthukrishnan
I have tried to convert the Agora forum to kunena forum using kunena converters. But when am trying to convert the data it shows Fata error

Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'KunenaConvertersModelKunenaConverters::_insertData failed. (Table 'sts_production.jos_fb_users' doesn't exist

Note am using Kunena 1.6.4 and Kunena Converter 1.5.0

Its Urgent.. Any help appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
I'm sorry. I don't know what the "Kunena Converter 1.5.0" is. I have never heard of it before.

Even though K 1.6.4 is not a supported version of Kunena, K 1.6.4 uses a completely different database structure to K 1.5 and that is the explanation why you get the error message. I think you are using a converter designed for one version of Kunena (K 1.5.x) with a completely incompatible version of Kunena (K 1.6.x). You should instead use the Kunena Importer component designed for K 1.7.1

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

You need to use Kunena 1.7.1 to use the importer

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds