Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Idea phpbb import - attachment pop up

More
14 years 9 months ago #114070 by fairwea1
Hi,

I migrated from phpbb. I received no errors in import. Everything looks good. When I click on a thumbnail lightbox opens and looks like it working but no attachment ever shows.

In the admin panel, when I check my image uploads I can view the full size image.

Any suggestions?

Example Page

Thanks,
Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #114073 by fairwea1
Update - after further investigation this only appears to happen in this one topic. Any info on what went wrong would be great but I can certainly live with one topic having issues.

Thanks,
Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds