Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Kunena migration not working: PHP Fatal error (Blank page)

More
14 years 10 months ago #111045 by stromboli
Hi,

I'm trying to migrate from SMF2. The converter 1.7 had some errors but I managed to get almost all my posts converter.
Now when I try to access to Kunena I get a blank page and the following error in my apache logs:

PHP Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /public_html/libraries/joomla/database/table.php on line 230

Any ideas of how to solve it?

Best regards,
Carla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #111064 by stromboli
No ideas?

I searched everywhere and I couln't find a solution.

Best regards,
Carla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #111065 by stromboli
I forgot this:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 220 seconds | Max execution memory: 168M | Max file upload: 22M

This message contains confidential information

Joomla default template details : ja_ironis | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: August 01 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-08-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.0 | Build: 5135 | Version name: Tale | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.4_RC2

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: The file doesn't exist sh404sef.xml !

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.0 | Kunena Discuss 1.7.0 | My Kunena Forum Menu 1.7.0 | My Kunena Forum Posts 1.7.0

Modules: Kunena Stats 1.7.0 | Kunena Login 1.7.0 | Kunena Search 1.7.0

Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by stromboli.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #111066 by stromboli
Hi,

I'm trying to migrate from SMF2. The converter 1.7 had some errors but I managed to get almost all my posts converter.
Now when I try to access to Kunena I get a blank page and the following error in my apache logs:

PHP Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /public_html/libraries/joomla/database/table.php on line 230

Kunena worked before the migration and was empty.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 220 seconds | Max execution memory: 168M | Max file upload: 22M

This message contains confidential information

Joomla default template details : ja_ironis | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: August 01 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-08-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.0 | Build: 5135 | Version name: Tale | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.4_RC2

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: The file doesn't exist sh404sef.xml !

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.0 | Kunena Discuss 1.7.0 | My Kunena Forum Menu 1.7.0 | My Kunena Forum Posts 1.7.0

Modules: Kunena Stats 1.7.0 | Kunena Login 1.7.0 | Kunena Search 1.7.0




Any ideas of how to solve it?

Best regards,
Carla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #111158 by Matias
I think that your database is incomplete and some data is missing. Unfortunately even this is a guess, so I cannot help more without seeing the database.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Matias.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #111162 by Matias
The error message doesn't tell almost nothing on what's happening. I would need to see it in order to find a fix.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds