Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Re Import user posts

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by Lantern
Re Import user posts was created by Lantern
Hi

Recently i installed Kunena 1.7 and did migration of the old phpbb3 forum and it went well, but can i re import the users posts again so that the kunena forum is update and im able to disable the phpbb3 forum?

I tried it by only mark the Import Messages in the importer but i gave me an error like this:

ERROR: KunenaImporterTableMessages::store failed - Duplicate entry '1' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_kunena_messages` ( `id`,`parent`,`thread`,`catid`,`name`,`userid`,`email`,`subject`,`time`,`ip`,`topic_emoticon`,`locked`,`hold`,`ordering`,`hits`,`moved`,`modified_by`,`modified_time`,`modified_reason` ) VALUES ( '1','0','1','127','Lantern','64','','Nationale Spam Topic - p0w3r3d by STA.','1101596035','c0a80101','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','' )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Re Import user posts
Hello,

If the kunena forum isn't empty, the importer can't do his job. If i understand right, you have imported your phpBB messages into Kunena, but you have let the two forums live. Now, you can't import new messages from phpBB to Kunena maybe manually...

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 6 months ago #3 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Re Import user posts
Just select and truncate all tables (button in importer) before making new import.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #4 by CLASSIX
Replied by CLASSIX on topic Re: Re Import user posts
Hi, I have the same issue, I imported all data from a phpbb forum 2 weeks ago, did the migration at local level and live site, apart from the mailing issue that i have now worked around all went well.
have now pulled down latest database from the phpbb forum, gone to migrator, truncated all of the tables as per instructions run the migrator, it will not insert new users or new posts into kunena past the original migration/import !! ?

(FIXED) Ok the migrator is dependant on the phpbb config to point it to correct database and table prefix, I forgot to change the config in phpbb folder to point to my revised new datbase. :whistle:
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by CLASSIX.

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds