Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Any way to import private Messages into Kunena(or CB or Udde or whatever)

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by krumel
Hi,
I'm currently preparing my forum (phpBB 3.09 with approx. 1000 users and about 50.000 posts). In the test system the migration works perfectly beside the password thing.
BUT:
My Users absolutly want to preserve their private messages sent within the old phpBB.

Is there any way to migrate those Messages into a joomla enviroment?
As I'm setting up a new Joomla enviroment I'm open for any suggestions, the only thing is that the solution must work with J1.7.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I don't know any solution to do that, do you have looked around the web if there is something ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 6 months ago #3 by krumel
I did and found nothing. But I've posted the same question in the offical joomla forum today..Maybe there's an solution....

More
12 years 6 months ago #4 by Matias
Kunena doesn't have private messages so you cannot import them.

As far as I know, there is only one plugin from phpBB2 to JAM created by me 3 years ago.

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds