Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Important Migrator is now available in our Downloads page

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by Matias
Please visit our Download page. Kunena Forum Importer is the last item in the page.

The component should still be considered as experimental, so please test your new forum carefully after migration!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DTP2
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #2 by ron273
OK,

Installation is flawless, but when entering the component and choosing PHPBB3 conversion, the error message is:
Code:
Error: Table 'xxxxxxxxxx.phpbb_acl_roles' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT u.user_id AS userid, ag.forum_id AS catid FROM phpbb_acl_roles AS ar INNER JOIN phpbb_acl_groups AS ag ON ar.role_id=ag.auth_role_id INNER JOIN phpbb_user_group AS ug ON ug.group_id=ag.group_id INNER JOIN phpbb_users AS u ON u.user_id=ug.user_id AND u.user_id > 0 AND u.user_type != 2 WHERE role_type='m_' LIMIT 0, 10000

This has to do with the fact that not everybody uses the standard phpbb prefix phpbb_. In my case it is phpbb3_. Somewhere there needs to be an option to enter the phpbb table prefix, or an automated detection system.

The easiest solution is to add a prefix field to the config.xml file and make all references to phpbb table prefixes point to the config variable.

Cheers,

Ronald
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by ron273.
More
12 years 6 months ago #3 by Matias
Yes, it was a mistake while copy/pasting the query. I'll provide a fix soon.
More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #4 by ron273
Matias,

When creating a fix, also check out the rest of the file.

In line 383 and 384 of models/export_phpbb3.php you are using the joomla prefix #__ to point at a phpbb table. That seems incorrect. In my opinion it should be phpbb_ or even better a dynamic prefix, configurable in the component, as mentioned.

Cheers,

Ronald
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by ron273.
More
12 years 6 months ago #5 by asusnet
I have try many times to install with Joomla installation but it have mistakes.
Is missing install files....

How can install it....
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #6 by oasisfleeting
I downloaded this, but it didn't work with my version of agora 3.0.13
So I wrote the following script to do the migration. This script only works one topic/thread at a time. So you'll have to create your categories in kunena first. I only had about 7-8 categories in agora so I didn't write a script for that.

Anyways, in order to use this you just need to change the id for t.forum_id to match the agora category/forum then change the $cat_id variable to match your new kunena category.

Maybe someone else might need it.
Code:
<?php //enter your database credentials here. $host = ""; $user = ""; $pass = ""; $db = ""; $link = mysql_connect($host,$user,$pass) or die(mysql_error()); mysql_selectdb($db,$link) or die(mysql_error()); //get the total thread count so we know where to start inserting posts. $sql = "SELECT COUNT(id) AS total FROM j17_kunena_messages"; $res = mysql_query($sql) or die(mysql_error()); $res = mysql_fetch_object($res); $thread = $res->total+1; //manually change the t.forum_id to match the agora forum id. (forums are categories in kunena) //manually change the table prefix as well. //t.forum_id = agora_topics.forum_id $sql = " SELECT p.message, p.poster AS mes_poster, t.poster AS topic_poster, t.subject, u.id AS user_id, u.email, p.posted, t.num_views FROM j15_agora_topics AS t LEFT JOIN j15_agora_posts AS p ON p.topic_id = t.id LEFT JOIN j15_users AS u ON u.username = p.poster WHERE t.forum_id = 6 ORDER BY p.topic_id ASC "; //manually change the cat_id to match the category id from kunena //cat_id == kunena_messages table $cat_id = 10; $parent_id = 0; $subject = ''; $i = $thread; $res = mysql_query($sql) or die(mysql_error()); while($row = mysql_fetch_object($res)) { if($row->subject != $subject && $i != 0) { $thread = $i; $parent_id = 0; } $sql = "INSERT INTO j17_kunena_messages VALUES (0, ".$parent_id.", ".$thread.", ".$cat_id.", '".$row->poster."', ".$row->user_id.", '".$row->email."', '".mysql_escape_string($row->subject)."', ".$row->posted.", 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, ".$row->num_views.", 0, NULL, NULL, NULL)"; echo $sql; mysql_query($sql) or die(mysql_error()); $id = mysql_insert_id(); //if($parent_id == 0) $sql = "INSERT INTO j17_kunena_messages_text VALUES (".$id.", '".mysql_escape_string($row->message)."')"; echo "<pre>"; print_r($row); echo "</pre>"; mysql_query($sql) or die(mysql_error()); echo $sql . "<br/>"; if($parent_id == 0) $parent_id = $id; $subject = $row->subject; $i++; } echo $thread; mysql_close(); ?>

Don't forget to recount your kunena categories after you're finished.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by oasisfleeting.
More
12 years 3 months ago #7 by oasisfleeting
You'll want this script to reset the kunena tables to a fresh install in case you mess up.
Code:
DROP TABLE j17_kunena_messages; DELETE FROM j17_kunena_messages_text; CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `j17_kunena_messages` ( `id` INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `parent` INT(11) DEFAULT '0', `thread` INT(11) DEFAULT '0', `catid` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `name` tinytext, `userid` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `email` tinytext, `subject` tinytext, `time` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `ip` VARCHAR(15) DEFAULT NULL, `topic_emoticon` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `locked` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `hold` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `ordering` INT(11) DEFAULT '0', `hits` INT(11) DEFAULT '0', `moved` tinyint(4) DEFAULT '0', `modified_by` INT(7) DEFAULT NULL, `modified_time` INT(11) DEFAULT NULL, `modified_reason` tinytext, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `thread` (`thread`), KEY `ip` (`ip`), KEY `userid` (`userid`), KEY `time` (`time`), KEY `locked` (`locked`), KEY `hold_time` (`hold`,`time`), KEY `parent_hits` (`parent`,`hits`), KEY `catid_parent` (`catid`,`parent`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=0 ;
More
11 years 9 months ago #8 by Elnablo

Matias wrote: Please visit our Download page. Kunena Forum Importer is the last item in the page.

The component should still be considered as experimental, so please test your new forum carefully after migration!

Hi Matias,
when will the version for RC1 be ready? Really looking forward to it!
More
11 years 9 months ago #9 by xillibit
We need to make changes to Kunena Importer component to make it to work under Joomla! 2.5

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
11 years 9 months ago #10 by Elnablo
Do you have a timeline for the conversion?
Time to create page: 0.385 seconds