Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Display Most Read and most Thank you module in Kunena forum

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by J.O.Y
Hello all,

I'm using Kunena 1.7.2 with Kuena Latest 1.7.1. In my Kunena forum, I need to display 3 module at position-7 (of default beez_20 template). The link is: www.GDN.vn
- With Latest topic, the module show correctly but doesn't show the title
- With Most Thank You Given, I can manage to show the number of thank in the module. Doesn't the module support this? And the post count is neither shown also. Moreover, the module doesn't show the title
- I don't know how to use Kunena Latest to create Most Read topic list in this position also. Please help.

So please help me to show the title of modules above, to display the Thank You count and to create the Most Read topic list

I include the report setting here

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 30M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : beez_20 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.7.1 | UddeIm 2.6

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: The file doesn't exist sh404sef.xml !

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Discuss 1.7.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1 | Kunena Stats 1.7.1 | Kunena Login 1.7.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
The Kunena Latest module does not show this information. Use the Kunena Stats module instead.

More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by J.O.Y
Thank sozzled. I will try it.

Time to create page: 0.526 seconds