Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Problem with logging in

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #1 by Colly
Hello, there is a problem on my forum. I use Kunena Login module and the latest Kunena.

When I logging in through Kunena module, but NOT on a forum topic, login is correct. But when I'm on forum, login module is not working at the first time, but at second it works :huh: . The same is on logout - on Kunena I have to click the button twice. Any clue how to correct it?
Here is my configuration:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 20M

Joomla default template details : ja_purity_ii | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.2.0 | creationdate: 02/02/10

Kunena default template details : InfinityHU | author: PedroHSI | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-07-21

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.5.13 | CommunityBuilder 1.2.3 | UddeIm: The file doesn't exist uddeim.j15.xml !

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Discuss 1.6.4

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.4 | Kunena Login 1.6.0-RC2

Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Colly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Try with latest version kunena login module and please update CB to 1.4 version.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #3 by Colly
Replied by Colly on topic Re: Problem with logging in
I upgraded CB to 1.4 version and nothing changed. Even if I set redirecting after logout, to a "Start" in main menu, it isn't work.
It always redirect me to the category page (the same level as www.kunena.org/forum/187-kunena-login-m ) of this post. When I click Login or Logout at this category page, it works.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Colly.

More
12 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Problem with logging in
Have you upgraded from Kunena Login 1.6.0-RC2 to Kunena Login 1.6.4?

Does the problem occur if you use the Kunena Blue Eagle template?

Suggest that you also upgrade to J! 1.5.23, too.

Time to create page: 0.503 seconds