Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question How do I remove the «create an account» in the login?

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by k-boom
Hi,

I don’t want users to be able to create an account. Our forum is a closed forum for members only. What is the best way to do this? Can I just remove the «create a new account» or maybe a new user can be accepted by a moderator before being able to login.

Thanks for the help,

Judith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by severdia
You should turn registration off in the Joomla Global Configuration.

Your second post was deleted. Remember that the Kunena forums are *free* community support for a *free* product and nobody owes you a response within the timeframe you want. If you want that level of service, it's recommended you try a paid support option: support.kontentdesign.com/

Author of Using Joomla from O'Reilly Media. | www.usingjoomlabook.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.502 seconds