Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena Log In with K2

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by DaSponge
Hello,

I'm currently working on a website that's using both Kunena and K2. I want to be able to use Kunena for user management and K2 for Content purposes.

The problem is whenever I use the Kunena Log In module and it takes me to the registration process. It asks me for the K2 avatar and not the Kunena avatar. This can be confusing to someone when they check on their Kunena profile and notice nothing is there.

I was wondering if there is any way to override the K2 stuff that the Kunena Log In is picking up during user registration. Not sure why the Kunena Log In would pick this stuff up.

Here is a link to my site just incase anyone wants to lend a hand, any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Kunena Log In with K2
As far as I am aware, there is no integration support for K2 (within Kunena, obviously). This is something that will involve the joint development between the K2 project and the Kunena project. What plans does the K2 project have for integration with Kunena? Have you discussed your ideas with them?
The following user(s) said Thank You: dirkovision

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by DaSponge
Thanks for the reply,

I actually decided to use JomSocial in combination with K2 and Kunena. This took care of the integration issues between the two with a little help from

www.coldsystems.net/softwarecode/jkpi
The following user(s) said Thank You: dirkovision

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds