Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question redirecting after Login

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by pikeman
I'm new with Kunena (first time implementing FORUM in Joomla website) and I'm interesting how could I manage Joomla 1.5.22 with Kunena 1.5.13 to redirect from Login on Kunena homepage (Kunena page called FORUM, has a diferent template then HOME page template) to the same page (not on HOME page of the site).

explication:
When I'm successfully logged on FORUM I'v been redirected to HOME page of the site, then I need to click again on FORUM buton to view FORUM content. I want to skip that annoying clicking.

Help please
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #2 by ebooktienganh
I do have the same situation but can't do any thing, who can help us ???
More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by victorchl
same problem !!!!waiting to answer
More
12 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: redirecting after Login
Please read the category description that appears at the top of this page:

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

There is no support for K 1.5.13 as far as this "login redirection issue" is concerned.

Please upgrade to K 1.6.5 (see K 1.6 Upgrade Guide )
Time to create page: 0.458 seconds