Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Translate "mod_kunenalogin" and now?

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by neo67
Hi,

I translate the view things in en-GB.mod_kunenalogin.ini and copy the file as de-DE.mod_kunenalogin.ini into /language/de-DE/.
But Kunena Login appears continous in english. What must I do also?

Thanks
neo67

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Your site for public side is right set for the language on de-DE ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by neo67
Yes, joomala is set to de-De, also my kunena profil. What I noticed now: The language auf kunenalogin is german until I log in. After I log in, the language switched to englisch. BUT - also my joomla profil ist set to german. I dont know what I should doing.. :huh:
Attachments:

More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by profesionalas
Hello, I traslated en-EN.mod_kunenalogin.ini too, and made a copy lt-LT.mod_kunenalogin.ini to my language folder. But in front end still shows in english.

where is a problem?
Attachments:

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #5 by profesionalas
Just found that it need to change in en-EN.com_kunena.ini file in line COM_KUNENA_PROFILEBOX_FORGOT_USERNAME=
so there are bug
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by profesionalas.

More
13 years 1 month ago #6 by meganoob
"first at all sorry for my english" ... well i think this can help all of u on this topic ... when i install the mod Klogin I was having the same problems with lang. I try to chage it to spanish ... well I change the .INI file and nothing happen ... well after searh on any buttom of the cms i found this ... in the main pannel on the administrator sesion look for the buttom "translations administrator" actualy that is what u can read on spa. ... then inside of this look for the language that control the "mod_kunenalogin" on my case was [en-GB] ... u only need to click on the number of the files on the right of language name ... look and them click on the plugin name ... this work whit any other module that u want translate ...

enjoy ...
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.435 seconds