Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Login does not connect to Joomla site

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by audiodef
I just noticed that if I'm not logged in to my Joomla site, logging in via the Kunena login form fails to login already registered users from the site.

Is this the way it's supposed to work? Can I get Kunena to login existing site users?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled

audiodef wrote: I just noticed that if I'm not logged in to my Joomla site, logging in via the Kunena login form fails to login already registered users from the site.

Is this the way it's supposed to work? Can I get Kunena to login existing site users?

It depends on what you are using to login with. Please read the posting guide printed at the top of this page. We might be able to offer you a few suggestions if you read the advice given and provide us with the information sought.

See the FAQs (menu item above this forum): How do I register new users to my website and where should they login to use my website?
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by audiodef

sozzled wrote:
See the FAQs (menu item above this forum): How do I register new users to my website and where should they login to use my website?

This was helpful - thank you. I found the options for Kunena login handling and decided to turn it off altogether and leave that up to my login link in Joomla's menus. :)

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds